Tik Manager is a lightweight multi-platform and multi-software project management system.
It is designed for small-mid range teams and individuals.
Tik Manager has following features / tools:
- Consistent naming of scenes and versions
- Version and reference controlling
- Supports Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, Nuke, Photoshop
- Standalone version to view and launch all the scenes created with supported softwares
- Alerts the user for possible problems (FPS mismatch, never/older software version etc.)
- Easy and consistent animation previews with logging and playback support
- User database for tracking project progress
- Makes the workflow safer while preventing data loss. No accidental overwriting is possible
- Image Manager (Maya only)
- Checks the scene for possible errors before rendering
- Resolves a consistent render path and makes tracking of rendered images easier
- Supports Mental Ray, Vray, Arnold and Redshift render engines
- Image Viewer
- Lists rendered images (or footages) as collapsed items
- Executing the sequences within the application by double clicking
- Option to send the selected sequences to a remote path in a dated folder
- Project Materials – A tool for organizing and viewing brief documents, concepts, artworks, references etc.
- Mp4 conversion for all preview files
- Transfer Central to transfer assets easily between softwares
- Global Asset Library – Keeps re-usable assets organized
- Single Executable Windows installer
- Easy to Use with no learning curve
Tik Manager is free for both personal and commercial usage.
Here is a quick demonstration of the most basic usage:
You can download the current version the link below:
The details about usage and installation can be found in online help page
In order to upgrade from version 2.x you need to remove the 2.x files as well as SmManager or TikManager settings under user/documents folder.
Source code can be found in this GitHub repository