After a long Beta testing process, Tik Manager v3 is finally released.
Tik Manager is a lightweight multi-platform and multi-software project management system.
It is designed for small-mid range teams and individuals.
Tik Manager is completely free for both personal and commercial use.
Some of the improvement in v3 are:
- Single Executable Windows installer
- Completely new settings menu with lots of options to customize
- Re-designed Asset Library with 3ds Max and Houdini support
- Transfer Central to transfer assets easily between softwares
- Photoshop support
- Mp4 conversion for all preview files
- Lots of UI improvements
- Tons of Bug fixes
Check the complete version history
The details about usage and installation can be found in online help page
In order to upgrade from version 2.x you need to remove the 2.x files as well as SmManager or TikManager settings under user/documents folder.
Source code can be found in this GitHub repository